About Conversion Tracking
Conversion Tracking with Perform Media Console (PMC) can be used to measure the effectiveness of your campaigns against your business goals. Business goals like product purchase, form submits or page views within your website can be tracked as conversions.
Setting up Conversion Tracking
Conversion Tracking can be set up via:
- Server to Server (S2S): Send conversion information to your own servers or a 3rd party service using Postback pixels.
- Google Analytics Integration
- SA360 Integration
- Other (Adobe, Server/Client combo etc.): Perform Media also offers tracking implementation solutions for various custom requirements. Contact your Partner Manager to learn how we can satisfy your needs.
We recommend the Universal Pixel solution to take maximum advantage of tracking capabilities. Below are some of its advantages.
- Easy implementation via any Tag Manager platform.
- Ability to create custom audiences and retargeting segments.
- Automatic integration with PMC autobidder for ROAS and CPA goal optimization.
- Tracking in real time for ROAS and CPA goal optimization.
- No impact on page performance or SEO ranking.
- GDPR and CCPA complaint. Supports Do Not Track (DNT) functionality.